Our purpose is to promote the swimming program at Birdville High School in an atmosphere that is consistent with the educational philosophy of Birdville Independent School District.
- Develop an organization with an active and involved membership that is concerned with the swimming program and all of its participants regardless of sex, race or socio-economic status.
- Promote school spirit and sportsmanship and encourage attendance at all sporting events.
- Encourage and support the academic endeavors of our student athletes.
- Provide supplementary financial support for the swimming program and related activities at Birdville High School.
- Aid the enjoyment of the families and fans by organizing and staging special events and projects.
- Aid and support the school staff in the areas of promotion, publicity, and program development.
Throughout the year, we ask our members and volunteers to participate in several fundraising activities such as working concessions, car washes, and Booster Club membership dues. In addition to fundraising, we need your participation with the various volunteer opportunities and board positions. The hard work of 200 people will go much further than the hard work of twenty people. We need and want your involvement.
Welcome to Hawks swimming. There’s much to be done both on and off the deck. With your support and participation, we will help the Birdville Hawks coaching staff and players achieve all their goal’s while making it a truly memorable experience.
The current board members are listed below, please don’t hesitate to reach out to anyone for any reason.